This Page

has been moved to new address

Revlon - Coralberry

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: Revlon - Coralberry

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Revlon - Coralberry

Revlon Super Lustrous Coralberry

One of my other purchases from the my last drugstore trip was another coral lipstick. I seem to have a huge thing for coral lipsticks as of late. I love, love, love coral lipsticks, it is just the best color for Spring and Summer especially so on Olive skin.

I find that they instantly brighten up my face and I have yet to find one coral lipstick that doesn't look good on me. I really recommend Olive skinned women who have yet to try a coral lipstick. You could go for red coral or a more neutral coral. The lipstick I'm writing about today is a more neutral/pink coral. It's a very spring-y color!




Coralberry swatch in bathroom light
Coralberry with 
Pink Swoon Blush and Revlon Coralberry lipstick
So ladies, what do you think of the color? I originally thought it might be too light when I saw it in the tube, but thought I'd give it a try anyway. After putting it on without any other make-up on I decided I needed some blush to pull the look together a little more. I decided to put on a little bit of MAC's Pink Swoon and it really made it look instantly better. I have really pigmented lips as well, and this colored them very nicely, but it did take a couple of swipes. In the end the color was gorgeous.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home