This Page

has been moved to new address

SuperStay 24 Color

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: SuperStay 24 Color

Sunday, March 13, 2011

SuperStay 24 Color

I decided to try these new Superstay 24 Color lip colors, these can be found at any drug store. There is a range of shades but I decided to get the two that seemed like I could wear most often and would also compliment my NC35 skin tone.

Upon trying the first shade I really liked the formula. The lip color went on nice and creamy and then slowly dried. At first I was afraid that it felt incredibly drying, however, once I put on the gloss it came with it felt really nice. The colors I picked ended up being pretty similar. However, the pictures can't do the pink color, Continuous Coral, justice! It's a beautiful pinky-coral with tiny flecks of hardly noticeable glitter that end up making it a beautiful shade. The second shade, Cinnamon Stay, is a nice mauve-y color with no shimmer at all. Once applied on they look different in person, but for some reason my camera did not capture the difference.

Top: Continuous Coral Bottom: Cinnamon Stay
Top: Continuous Coral Bottom: Cinnamon Stay
Continuous Coral
Cinnamon Stay

These colors do what they say. They last a LONG time. No idea if they last 24 hours, I don't generally wear my make up to bed nor stay awake for 24 hours to test the longevity of make-up. However, I can say that I wore this shade for 16 hours and found that it had worn off very little, hardly at all noticeable to anyone but me. I just reapplied the gloss every couple of hours to keep my lips from feeling a little dry. These lip colors performed like champs and I enjoy wearing them because they look nice and don't wear off by the time I finish my coffee at work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home