This Page

has been moved to new address

Smashbox Softbox Summer 2011 swatches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: Smashbox Softbox Summer 2011 swatches

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Smashbox Softbox Summer 2011 swatches

Hi readers! Sorry for the hiatus, I've been sick and things got busy! Promise to make up for it with consecutive posts.

I received my Softbox recently and I am super excited to share these swatch pictures with you! I really love this palette it is so perfect for Spring/Summer, light and airy. The shadows themselves are a good mix of matte and shimmer and the matte shadows are almost creamy and feel amazing when I swatched them. The lightest shades almost disappear on my NC35 skin, however, that's only a couple of them and the rest really compliment my skin tone. The eyeliners alone are amazing as well.


Bottom to top: Nectar, Vanilla, Flirt
Bottom to top: Stone, Sugar, Lucky Penny
Bottom to top: Sienna, Nude, Truffle
Top to Bottom: Taupe liner, Bronze liner
I am really excited to get some looks going with this palette. It just screams spring/summer which is nice since I am looking forward to when it stops raining. Hope you like the swatches, I'd definitely recommend this palette, I find the colors fresh, the quality excellent and am overall happy with my purchase!

So, will you be getting your own Softbox? Let me know in the comments what you think!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home