This Page

has been moved to new address

Neutrals - will you marry me?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: Neutrals - will you marry me?

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Neutrals - will you marry me?

Man, I think I have a problem. I think I'm addicted to neutrals. I just can't help it, they're just soooo pretty. Maybe my make up routine is boring, but dag nammit is it easy. Everything goes together easily!

Caprica and I obviously have similar tastes in color.  (She always blinks, her piercing blue eyes can't handle flash.)

Just had to confess to being a neutral-aholic. However, I am trying very hard to branch out. I mean, I definitely own some super fun colors, especially in lipstick. Maybe I need to start a color challenge? 30 days of color. Hm...something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home