This Page

has been moved to new address

An Everyday Blush for Olive Skin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: An Everyday Blush for Olive Skin

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

An Everyday Blush for Olive Skin

There is one blush that I find myself going to most everyday. It's very versatile, incredibly flattering and very natural looking. This blush is the one you could call my  "HG" or my "Holy Grail" of a blush. I remember not thinking much of it when I first purchased it but it has blossomed into being the blush that I would bring with me to a deserted island. (Okay maybe not, but I reaaaally love it.)

This blush is part of the permanent MAC collection and it is called Warm Soul. It is a mineralize blush and very nicely pigmented. I also find that it lasts on my skin all day, which is always a wonderful thing to encounter. I always feel pretty with this blush on, hence, why on bad mornings when I can't decide what to wear I just go right for this one.

I firmly believe that this is a color that would look wonderful on a wide variety of skin tones, so I urge you to give it a try, it will be worth it to find a blush that fits you perfectly. I'd describe it as a peachy-pinky-bronzey color. There is no one word for it, except of course, beautiful.









There you have it ladies, the most beautiful blush ever. Okay, maybe not to everyone, but it is to me! I can wear this blush year round and I always look good. So, I figured I should share my secret, many people don't give this blush a second glance. So what do you say? Will you be giving this a try?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home