This Page

has been moved to new address

Sally Hansen Emerald Express - ringing in the Fall!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: Sally Hansen Emerald Express - ringing in the Fall!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sally Hansen Emerald Express - ringing in the Fall!

I went to Walgreen's the other day and saw the most beautiful nail polish I have ever set eyes on. It was a perfect time too, I was in the market for a new color and I was just musing on how awesome it is that Fall colors are finally coming in everywhere I look. I've been looking forward to wearing my mustard clothing for awhile now!


Anywho, here is the nail polish I'm rocking right now. I am a huge fan, pictures just couldn't capture how beautiful it is, but I sure tried! Sally Hansen hit this out of the park!
Can you look at this color and tell me it isn't gorgeous? I didn't think so...
















I also did some depotting this weekend. I needed to make some room around here! I feel like showing you my palettes is a bit like baring my soul, but what the hell!

Free palette from Etsy, look at the cute owl!

Gasp! Pan!
It's looking like I already made a good amount of space around here, we'll see if I can continue. I think I almost cried when I dug my paring knife into a couple of my shadows. I need to be more careful!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home