This Page

has been moved to new address

Smashbox Softbox Fall 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: Smashbox Softbox Fall 2011

Friday, September 23, 2011

Smashbox Softbox Fall 2011


I bought Smashbox's Softbox for Summer and really loved how it was so easy to use. I feel that many shades were probably a little too soft for my NC35 skin, but I still enjoyed it, especially the liners. Summer isn't meant to be about heavy eye make up, so their Summer Softbox made a lot of sense.

When I saw that they had released a Softbox for Fall I almost passed it by chalking it up to be another palette with shades too light for me. However, when I saw it on their Smashbox site I realized this was definitely a Fall palette and that it was definitely not going to be lacking in pigment.

Fizz: A pearlescent beige, very pretty.
Pebble: A matte brown almost grey.
Minx: A pearlescent medium brown.
Vanilla: Vanilla, matte.
Ignite: A beautiful coral with a yellow pearlescence.
Sienna: A dark brown with gold pearlescence.






The palette even comes with 2 eye looks you can try if you're not sure about how to use the colors. Just like with the brown eyes palette from yesterday I have no complaints about this palette. The colors are gorgeous, truly pair very well together, are pigmented and looked beautiful on my skin. If I had to pick nits I'd say that Pebble could be a little more pigmented, but it's not something that would make me want to return the palette.

As with the brown eyes palette, these are a joy to use, are brighter with primer and last me through the work day. I very much love these colors too, usually I'm not a huge fan of colors like Pebble but it works well with these shades!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home