This Page

has been moved to new address

Urban Decay - 15th Anniversary Palette

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: Urban Decay - 15th Anniversary Palette

Monday, August 1, 2011

Urban Decay - 15th Anniversary Palette

I'll admit it, I am a sucker for a palette of eyeshadows. I flock to it like a fat kid to cake, so when I found out that Urban Decay was coming out with another palette I knew I had to have it. Then I was concerned I'd just end up with eyeshadows I already had, so Urban Decay upped the ante by making these 15 NEW shadows! The day my Macy's got it the Urban Decay counter girl called me and I got there 20 minutes later, she definitely made fun of me for practically teleporting there.

All I have to say, is ZOMG PRETTY. Everything about this palette is gorgeous including the amazing new colors. I feel like it's a wonderful balance between fun and neutral and only one of these colors was a glitter bomb, surprise! Another surprise? The entire under side of the lid is a mirror, +1 to Urban Decay again.





































I have got to say that part of me worried that a lot of these would straight up disappear on my skin, but only Tainted seemed like I'd need to pile it on in order to make it more visible. Did you spot the glitterbomb shadow? That's right! Midnight Rodeo, but even with the glitter chunks it's a beautiful color. The clincher for this palette is that each of these are full size shadows, all for $55. Not bad at all. Overall I'm so happy I sprang for this palette. Part of me wonders if I should snag a second one as a backup? No, no, down Liz.

So, will you be springing for it? I've heard mixed reviews from most people on whether they'd like it, but I can say for sure that for people with Olive skin this isn't going to be a regretted purchase based on color payoff.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 3, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Lei said...

I have slightly darker skin than you so I imagine that the majority of those shades will just vanish on me entirely. So definitely no springing for this palette for me. :(

 
At August 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM , Blogger breakfastinrome said...

I don't know, these swatches are 1)Without primer 2)Not very packed on. I think that a good primer would make these even more vibrant than they already are. If you're super concerned you can swing by Sephora and check it out, they have it in store now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home