This Page

has been moved to new address

Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten Honey Dipped

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten Honey Dipped

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten Honey Dipped

In my June Birchbox  I got a full size product and it turned out to be Laura Geller's Blush-N-Brighten in Honey Dipped. When I realized I'd gotten something worth $30 for $10, and even with a bunch of other goodies, I was so happy! I am even happier now because it's not just a good value, it's a good product. I tested this out and is such a versatile and flattering product for women of olive skin.



This can be used as a blush, a bronzer or even eyeshadow in a pinch! If you layer it nicely it's a good blush and even has some luminizing qualities built in. If you wanted to use it as a bronzer (as long as you don't mind a shimmery bronzer!) you'd use a light hand and swipe it over the usual suspects. The best part about this is the color, it's just so...attractive!

I already owned some Laura Geller products and they are worth it. They last all day, you get a lot of product for the money and it's been good to my skin (no breakouts or anything!).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home