This Page

has been moved to new address

Urban Decay - Show Pony $20 at Sephora

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make-up for Olive Skin: Urban Decay - Show Pony $20 at Sephora

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Urban Decay - Show Pony $20 at Sephora

I found a really fun palette that I feel looks wonderful on my NC35 skin. The name of the palette is Show Pony and it's by Urban Decay and I got it from Sephora online. It's a really great value because it comes with an eye liner, their award winning 24/7 in the color zero (black), and also with their awesome eye primer potion.
The shades are gorgeous and highly pigmented. I really love all the colors in the palette. The swatches I'm about to show you are in natural day light and are without a primer.


Here's a good idea of how the palette looks on the inside,
I love the design on this, it's pretty gorgeous.


Here is a close up of the shades in the palette.


Here are the swatches on my skin from left to right in the palette.


Swatches from left to right Snatch, Mildew, and Flash.

Swatches from left to right Pain Killer, Smog and Toasted.
The black is the eyeliner in Zero.


Overall these colors are extremely flattering on my skin tone. The colors are highly pigmented, the most pigmented one being Pain Killer. For 6 Urban Decay eye shadows I say get this if you can, it's totally worth the $20 for 6 high quality AND flattering colors.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home